- Monounsaturated Fats: Promote heart health and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease and inflammation.
- Essential Minerals: Contains calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc for bone and muscle health.
- Vitamin B6: Supports brain function, metabolism, and the production of red blood cells.
- Antioxidant Properties: Help fight free radicals and strengthen the immune system.
- Zinc: Supports immune function and aids in the healing of wounds.
Enhances Skin and Hair
- Moisturizing and Nourishing: Keeps skin hydrated and supple, preventing dryness.
- Antioxidant Content: Helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
Supports Bone Health
- Calcium and Magnesium: Essential minerals for maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Zinc: Supports bone formation and mineralization.
Versatile Culinary Uses
- Rich Nutty Flavor: Enhances the taste of various dishes, both savory and sweet.
- Cooking Medium: Suitable for stir-frying, sautéing, and deep-frying.
Sesame cold-pressed oil is a flavorful addition to meals and offers nutritional benefits. With 120 calories and 14 grams of total fat per tablespoon, it is low in sodium and cholesterol-free. Rich in vitamin E, it supports overall health. Although it lacks fiber, protein, and minerals, sesame cold-pressed oil can enhance heart health, immunity, and skin and hair. Use it in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Oil Out Rate
43 to 55%
1. Direct Pressing, dry then squeeze
2. Microwave heating 3-5 minutes or pan fried hot pressing
Feed Speed Control
First, a small amount of material, slag forming can be a little faster, the control of the feeding speed can not be too fast, 200° - 210°C
More About Oilseeds
Enrich your daily cooking with a variety of vitamins and minerals available in these oilseeds. You can now extract 18 types of oil from oilseeds right at home, preserving the natural goodness right from the seeds and straight onto your plate.